Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Things to but this summer!! (Girls)

Here are some thing I know you girls will love to but this summer!!! Here is a list of things you wont regret buying
  • Makeup. Thing of eyeliner in red, purple, green, blue, pink!! For foundation, try a tinted moisterizer or just a concelear- wearing a full face of liquid foundation might feel like too much in the middle of summer. For lips, go coral! Nothing brings summer in like summer colors!! Pretty much all skin colors can pull of coral lips, so try it!
  • New clothes. Try shopping somewhere you never usually go. If you shop at Hot Topic 24/7, try JCpenny, or Abercrombie. If you really HATE preppy stores, try victoria's secret!! Not everything there is skanky. They have some cute dresses AND some adorable hoodies! If you shop at Aeropostale and Pacsun, try Hot Topic!! They have some AMAZINGLY cute pieces, plus some amazing makeup!! Just give it a shot, even if its only once. You never know, you might end up liking it!
  • Necklaces. Try crosses, butterflies, rainbows, even panda's!! Again, I suggest Hot Topic! They actually have panda necklaces, heart necklaces, "LOVE" necklaces, EVERYTHING!!! Even hamburgers!! Or you can try Claires-Another amazing place!! It might seem like nothing or it may seem like just a little kids shop, but it still is a good place for jewlery and makeup!!
  • Belts. Try rope, leather, and plastic. Studded is cool, but a little to expected. Try a cool braided leather belt, or a braided rope belt!! This time, i advise you to shy AWAY from Hot Topic for this one... all the belts there sort of look the same: studded, black, usually some purple of pink. Try JCpenny for this one!
  • Earrings. CLAIRES!! Im pretty sure this is why claires went into buisness: because of all theyre freaking adorable earrings!! A majority of my earrings come from there and they are all so cute!! I love them!! All the earrings there are so cute!!
  • Socks. Either printed or plain, I highly recromend Wal Mart!! They have all kinds of diffrent sock patterns, which I think you all will like!
  • Digital. Camera. You need to take pics of your amazing summer!! How else is everyone going to envy you?? Take pictures of everything: the beach, your summer hook up, new friends, any new dishes you decide to try, birds, dogs, pets, your sunburn.... or maybe not. Lol, just get one!! It's worth the investment!
  • MP3 player. I know most of you already have an iPod touch or iPhone, but if you dont, you dont have to spend hundread's of money, just go to Wal Mart-They have MP3 players as low as 50 bucks!!
  • Wristbands. Try Hot Topic, JCpenny, Claires, and Aeropostale.
  • CD. You have to turn up the jams on your summer roadtrip!! or maybe to just dance around in your room too!
I hope I helped you guys!! I promise, with this stuff, youll never go bored with your look again! Summer is about changing, experimenting, and exploring, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment