Monday, May 2, 2011

Summa!! Need some ideas?

GUYS!! Summer is just around the cornor!! I hope that I can atleast do something worthwhile and fun! Not as worthwhile as solving breast cancer (which I wish I could) or as fun as dancing in the streets over Bin Ladens death (which is creepy...) but stuff that will leave me satisfied the day before school begins again! Last summer, I spend all my nights from 3 pm to 7 am on the computer, waking up late, and if I woke up early enough, I would only go to the Water Park... thats it!! MAYBE a couple sleepover's here and there (which, I'll admit, was pretty damn fun). But I want to do more then that. So I want you guys to promise me that you will do this:
DO ATLEAST 5 THINGS ON THIS LIST!!!
Hope you guys have fun this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment